View Single Post
Paris.Crenshaw

Old March 9th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Hi, All.

I'm trying to help out a friend who wants to use the subject creature for a different game.

First: Is there a helper that will force Hero Lab to ignore any strength bonuses on a melee attack's damage? If not, what script or tag could I use?

I'm trying to set up a monster with an incorporeal touch ability that deals 1d6 Cold damage plus 1d6 Charisma damage. I can get the incorporeal touch to show up, but the incorporeal creature curiously has a +3 strength bonus. And when I select 1d6 for the damage and use the wDamExtra tag to apply the " cold plus 1d6 Charisma damage" description, it applies that bonus to the 1d6. If I select "None" for the "incorporeal touch" damage, then the wDamExtra info doesn't even show up.

Second: The creature becomes corporeal after dealing Charisma damage to a creature. It gains a Strength score equal to its Charisma score, its deflection bonus to AC becomes a natural armor bonus, and its incorporeal touch attack is replaced with two slam attacks. It loses its fly speed and replaces it with a land speed. I had planned on doing this with an In-Play check box similar to the hybrid form modifications applied for a lycanthrope. I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have for the scripting to change the relevant aspects of the creature when the box is checked.

Thanks for your help.
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #1 Reply With Quote