View Single Post
Sword_of_Spirit

Old July 16th, 2021, 02:51 AM
I just got a chance to try it out, and have some thoughts.

First thought is it's really cool. I was surprised how nice it came out looking.

Additional thoughts are suggestions for tweaks.
-Is there any way to make an option for un-revealed snippets to be hidden/secret by default? I know that's being used for GM secret notes, but really, unrevealed snippets are essentially secret and it probably wouldn't hurt anything to use that functionality for them both. Or an option at least would be great for me, since I extensively use the revealed/unrevealed Realm Works feature to let me know what information the party knows.
-I can't seem to find links from the scene note associated journal entries (that was a cool thing to do, by the way!) back to the scene. It would be great to be able to see a link to the scene from the journal, so they are connected in both directions.
-This probably isn't under your control, but in case I'm wrong, I noticed that the alphabetical sorting doesn't work right for numbers--it's going by the first digit so 100 is before 2 in long lists of journal entries.

Those are the things that stood out to me as options/features that would improve the experience for me.
Sword_of_Spirit is offline   #55 Reply With Quote