View Single Post
Fenris447

Old February 20th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynlyndd View Post
As you can probably tell, it's what I am currently playing so I tend to scratch those itches first.
Totally understandable. The way I figure it, we're putting in the work so we deserve to be a little selfish with our priorities. For instance, I've yet to see anyone asking for the sidekicks from the Essentials Kit. But I needed them, so I programmed them.

Getting back on topic, I've taken your code and am about 90% done with a template that provides it for each class. I'll be testing it with the Bard first.

I'll leave the sorcerer alone for now, since you've got it covered. Just send me whatever you have when you're happy with it!

One note: I pictured Proficiency Versatility and Spell Versatility as only needing 1 ability that can be selected by all relevant classes. So instead of needing to make a new copy for each class, just modify the one I made to also be available to your Sorcerer Configurable.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote