Thread: Lankhmar
View Single Post
zarlor

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:23 AM
So far LWD hasn't expressed an interest in selling settings files for Savage Worlds, so the majority of them have just been fan-built. For official Pinnacle settings, however, they do have an agreement in place to allow those fan-built settings to go into the official updater, but the creator has to host the file and LWD does a sanity check of the file before allowing it to be added in that way.

All I can say for sure right now is that I have a partial Evernight file done, but nothing else that I, personally, have been working on and I've just been too busy with other stuff to bother trying to build one for anything else (especially not for Lankhmar since I don't foresee my own group wanting to use that setting anytime soon.)

You could always try and take a shot at making a file for it, though. I tried writing a brief tutorial in a thread here called "So you want to make a data file?" which could help you get started. Even if you don't add any of the coding to automate things, just doing the grunt work of copying and pasting in all of the text for gear, edges, hindrances, etc. may be enough to get one of us on the forum helping to finish out the file for you.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; October 15th, 2017 at 01:57 PM.
zarlor is offline   #11 Reply With Quote