View Single Post
EdSteiner

Old January 20th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Well today I found and have hopefully killed the incorrect Sv or WSv being show in the top section and then when you select the unit in the lower section it has the correct number. I think that Ulltra said it right on how to clean this up, I found a way to use the correct starting stat in the unit preview window but then re-code it when you choose the unit due to how the system then views armor the unit starts base with and how other upgrades or magic affect its final value.

That and a major undertaking to have the WoC Chaos Warriors and Chosen that as you add all the weapon choices in that the St/At is adjusted to reflect a St 4* or with the attacks 3* or in the case of Khorne 4*. Since you can take an Extra Hand Weapon, and even a Great Weapon with heck a Shield too, because it says “Must be equipped with at least one”. Made for a very complex set of scripts to keep the numbers adjusted based on what you selected. I urge everyone to check out that interface when it is released in 2.52. And then still be able to have the unit Champion take the Enchanted Shield while making sure the stat line gets adjusted correctly.
EdSteiner is offline   #3 Reply With Quote