View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 23rd, 2005, 02:55 AM
Er, excuse me?

It's been barely 15 hours since you posted your statement that you needed access to the Beta, and here you are getting snippy that we haven't dealt with it yet. Not to mention that at least half of those hours were normal "sleep" periods for us. Sheesh! Give us chance! :-P

By now, you should have heard from Colen about getting onto the AB Beta group. When we setup the new forums, we invited all members of the 40K authoring team to join the Beta team. We also made it clear to the 40K team that any new additions were welcome on the Beta team at any time. Unfortunately, we don't know when new members are added to the 40K team, so we have no way to know when someone needs to be added to the Beta team. You might want to let everyone on the 40K team know about this so that new members on the 40K team can be quickly added to the AB Beta team in the future - and any other current members that aren't on the AB Beta team yet can be added now.

Thanks, Rob

At 03:41 PM 11/22/2005, you wrote:

Quote:
Well, if you don't want to bother giving me access I can not bother to release the 40K files for the 3.1 release. They won't be done until I get the beta build, fyi.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote