View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 12th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffK88 View Post
how does the adjustment thing work?
On the link above is a link to the .hl file which you can download and just double click on. It will start HL import process and install the addon. Then you would restart HL and pathfinder. At the "Configure Your Hero" window you would select "ShadowChemosh Adjustments". Then on the "Adjust" tab will be all new adjustment that appear.

You can also setup the "Powered by HL" settings which links to the community servers. Then you can download and install the adjustments addon from inside of HL. Plus future releases will inform you of the new version and can be installed/updated all from inside of HL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffK88 View Post
One of the harder things I need done, which I was able to do with the software I am using is level progression in a race.
Hmm I have not had the need to do this and Pathfinder has no rules for doing this. So I assume your looking at doing something like the 3.5 Savage Species book?

See THIS post where someone asked before.

One idea to accomplish this was install my Adjustments Addon. Then you could use the "Racial Ability, Disable" adjustment to disable the individual abilities of the race. Then as you go up in levels simply remove the individual adjustments to re-active the Racial Ability.

As for Hit Dice their is no adjustment to adjust that directly. But you could put in negative values for saves, skills, and BAB.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote