View Single Post
BPIJonathan

Old July 27th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Without allot more info I can't give any more help.
I think I downloaded them from your site actually, so this does help quite a bit. It is for Pathfinder and I have a licensed package (bought and paid for in the last several months).

Here are the errors I am getting:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 3) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pHaste')
File: PFRPG_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 25) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pBearEndur')
File: PFRPG_SpellCompendium.user (line 39043) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('cdDragon')
File: PFRPG_SpellCompendium.user (line 39055) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('cdMoon')

After that, the other user files I downloaded from your site dont show up. Im not really that good at this product. Learning new stuff as I go. If there is a fix, I can load them up into the Authoring Kit and make the fix.

Jonathan M. Thompson
Battlefield Press International | thompsonjm (at) gmail (dot) com | "Imagination will take us to worlds that never where. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

Last edited by BPIJonathan; July 27th, 2012 at 05:53 PM.
BPIJonathan is offline   #9 Reply With Quote