View Single Post
EightBitz

Old May 9th, 2019, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
I heard another complaint about the structure of RotRL. I hope they take these seriously. I won't be buying it, even though I'd like to have it, until/unless I hear that the issues have been straightened out.
Yeah, that was me. It wasn't a complaint so much as a question, but I was disappointed, and I'm now hesitant about buying anything else without knowing the structure, first.

I'm attaching three files. One shows the structure of the official RotRL. You'll see that it's mainly a collection of scenes. There's an entry for Sandpoint which has all the content for Sandpoint within the topic. It doesn't have separate entries for all the locations.

Another one shows that when I entered it, I definitely used scenes and chapters. I understand the importance of those.

Then the other shows that in addition to scenes and chapters, I included a more detailed structure for Sandpoint (and other things, but this image only shows Sandpoint).

I cropped off the content to avoid copyright violation. I'm just showing the structure.
Attached Images
File Type: png OfficialRotRL.png (78.4 KB, 70 views)
File Type: png MyRotRL1.png (83.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: png MyRotRL2.png (86.0 KB, 59 views)
EightBitz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote