Thread: 2017 Bundle
View Single Post
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlenehan1 View Post
our expectation is currently that all the other CS books this year will go in CS#18, which is already part of a yearly bundle.

A definitive yes or no would be appreciated. I expect to win the lottery some day, doesn't mean it's going to happen. I would be extremely unhappy to spend $20 more for less content.
Unfortunately it depends on what campaign setting books end up coming out this year and how much rules content they include - that's not something we'll know for months. I understand that's not ideal, but that's the best we can do with the information we have.

If you're not comfortable buying the 2017 bundle with that uncertainty, that's fine - you can buy the individual packages as they come out, and you'll end up paying (we think) $85 over the course of the year for them.

For the packages that came out in 2016, our estimate was $65, but that number turned out to be $5 too high, because some of the books we expected to come out that year were delayed into January. Because of that, we put Campaign Setting #18 into the 2016 bundle, to make up that last $5 of value. It's possible the same thing will happen this year, in which case we'll do our best to fix it in a similar way.

We're not trying to screw anyone here - we're putting our best estimate out for what the bundle will cost, and that's $85. If that turns out to be wrong, like it ended up being last year, we'll do our best to make it right.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #8 Reply With Quote