View Single Post
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 4th, 2019, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azgulor View Post
Rob, so here’s my feedback/ask in light of the updates. With RealmWorks in “fixed” mode and a renewed/more focused approach to Hero Lab, I’d really like to see better Lone Wolf support of Savage Worlds in HLC or HLO (preferred). I am in no way trying to diminish the herculean efforts of the Hero Lab community in creating data sets for Savage Worlds to date. I understand that Pathfinder and Starfinder are the HL bread-n-butter systems and they will remain the primary systems that my family uses. However, Savage Worlds continues to gain ground. Since I prefer Hero Lab & want to support Lone Wolf, I would gladly pay for additional data sets that can incorporate Savage World expansions in a more timely fashion.

If we’re going to see a renewed focus on all things Hero Lab, I’d like to see this better support of Savage Worlds realized. The current method has unfortunately caused me to seek out other character-building software to support my Savage Worlds needs (with mixed results). This is revenue that I would much rather send Lone Wolf’s way, and I’d like to be able to utilize a single-set of tools for my RPG character-building needs. My concern is that lacking that ability, or having to rely on a piecemeal fashion as we have to date, is that over time a shift is going to occur that moves me somewhere else entirely. You guys have been great and I want to remain a loyal customer for the long-haul, but I have to balance practical utility against customer loyalty.

Thank you.

We do have Savage Worlds support planned for down the road, we just have to finish other projects before we can tackle it.
BJ is offline   #8 Reply With Quote