View Single Post
Azgulor

Old September 30th, 2019, 09:38 AM
Rob, thanks for the update. Glad to hear you’re doing better and thanks for the update, even when some of the news is so difficult. I’ve been lucky enough to work in environments that were like family as you’ve described and losing great people in such environments is extremely difficult. My sympathies go out to all of you, especially those whose positions were lost.

While the RealmWorks news is disappointing, it definitely sounds like Lone Wolf is focused on the appropriate get-well plan. As much as I rely on RealmWorks, it’s far more important that Lone Wolf be viable and profitable so that its customers can continue to benefit from Hero Lab. I certainly am grateful that current RealmWorks capabilities and server access aren’t going anywhere.

Also, while I am a long-time Hero Lab Classic customer, I like what I’m seeing in HLO. More importantly, my two sons vastly prefer HLO, so take whatever anecdotal evidence you like from the younger generation embracing HLO.

I’m eager to see Campaign Theater and utilize it in my games. VTT integration is nice, but it’s not how I play today but I’ve derived a ton of benefit from HLC’s Tactical Console and this sounds even better!

I do have one piece of additional feedback but I’ll separate it from this post. Thanks again for the updates and may you and Lone Wolf see continued good health moving forward.
Azgulor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote