View Single Post
draco963

Old May 31st, 2017, 06:52 PM
Thank-you Sendric! That's perfect!

So, yet another digression, if I may...

Moving on through this WoL, I need to add an elemental damage type to the weapon at level 14. I've tried bootstrapping on "iFrost" with the appropriate conditional for it to only kick in at the correct level and ritual, but, when I tested it, HL threw me this error:
"Condition phase/priority (First/10000) for bootstrap thing 'iFrost' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)"

The error goes away if I set the conditional on the bootstrap to run at First/4999, but that's the dumb solution; I should understand why it was necessary...

Also, bootstrapping on iFrost didn't have the desired effect anyhow. In fact, I'm not sure the desired effect is even possible... What I'd like is for the damage listing of the weapon on the printed character sheet to say "1d6+1, +1d6 frost". So far, the closest I've seen in mucking about with the custom weapons in HL proper (as opposed to the Editor), is that a weapon with the Frost or Fire (or any other elemental) effect will simply say "+1 Longsword, Frost" in its title, but not list the on-hit damage added by the elemental effect in the body of info listing the damage the weapon can do...

So, do (either of) you know if it's possible to get the elemental damage listed as a dice amount in the body of text describing the weapon's damage (eg, "1d6+1, +1d6 Frost"), or is the best I can hope for "Frostbourn's Wrath, Frost"?

Thanks!!
draco963 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote