Thread: Psionics
View Single Post
wheelercub

Old October 4th, 2016, 09:27 PM
I'd also like to add a couple of dropped skills to the Psionic Restoration discipline. The original script had it broken into two different skills. Psionic Restoration and Psychometabolism. There was no need to have 2 different disciplines that focused on the same thing and sadly Psychometabolism was completely dropped. Personally, after months of DMing 5e, I think they should have been migrated. If it's okay, I can update and re-upload my .user file. Please let me know.

Empathic Transfer (2+). As an action, you can spend psi points to touch another creature and heal its wounds, transferring your vitality to them. For every 2 psi point you spend, you can transfer up to 5 hit points from yourself to the target. You cannot reduce current hit points below 1 with this effect, and you may not transfer temporary hit points. The loss of your hit points cannot be avoided in any way.

**NOTE** This is a modification from the original ability we use in our campaign, which is 1d6 healed per 1 psi point spent. Having the option of guaranteed HP transferred for 2 psi points per 5 healed, is great but dangerous, and draining vs 1d6 random healed per 1 point spent with no HP loss.

Psionic Revivify (9). As an action, you cast the revivify spell. You touch a creature that has died within the last minute. That creature returns to life with 1 hit point. This power can’t return to life a creature that has died of old age, nor can it restore any missing body parts.

Thoughts? Can we do this?
wheelercub is offline   #69 Reply With Quote