View Single Post
dirkbraak

Old May 8th, 2010, 02:59 PM
I Downloaded the newest AB and the newest BFG files. But when i try to open BFG i get a message that says it cannot be open because of the following errors:
The data files could not be loaded due to the following errors:
unit 'auresc' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'clpcrs' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'cntesc' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'drgcrs' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'etresc' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'helesc' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'hemesc' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'ngtesc' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'shdcrs' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'sollcrs' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'vdbtlsh' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'wrthcrs' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)
unit 'xpbbts' - Value for stat 'armor' is outside bounds for numeric stat (-3 to 1e+015)
unit 'xplbts' - Value for stat 'armor' is outside bounds for numeric stat (-3 to 1e+015)
unit 'yrscrs' - Value for stat 'speed' is outside bounds for numeric stat (0 to 1e+015)

what does this all mean??? how do i fix it (Side note i get something just like this when i try to open my Bloodbowl stuff to)
dirkbraak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote