View Single Post
Fox Lee

Old March 16th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicSN View Post
If you send me the user file I can have a look at it (send to tirionareonwe at gmail.com).

Hmmm, I wonder, if you select "CountsAs" Hybrid Avenger, does this help ? (though if you replace, this should not actually be needed).

BTW: If you have any other (working) bugfixes, feel free to upload to http://hl4e.cryptoknight.org ;-)
Thanks Magic SN I'll send you a copy shortly. I'm pretty sure I tried making it count as itself, but that may have been when I was meddling with the hybrid psion instead. Guess I'd best go check that first!

...Hmmm, nope, that gives me a message like "Contains duplicates of tag 'clsAvengHy", which is a bit interesting 'cus that's the ID for the official one, not mine. Is it trying to copy the Avenger equivalency tag from the Hybrid Avenger?

So here's a thing: now if I change the equivalency back and try to test it, I get a "thing to replace is already replaced by another thing and cannot be superceded" message, and I notice that in the "counts as" tag list there is a separate entry for my version and the original version. Is that as it should be? I would have thought that only the replacing version should exist. Have I maybe corrupted one of my data files or something? ^^;

(All that aside, the file is on its way to you. I just thought I would mention the new stuff too.)

Anyway, I certainly will upload any bugfixes I have working, once I'm sure that they are. I have occasionally found myself sondering whether or not fixing a couple of spelling mistakes in a theme is worth updating a file... probably most people are not as pedantic as me Currently I'm trying to fix up the "Noble Adept" theme, but I fear it may be a lost cause for me, due to the need to do weird power swaps (and because I can't for the life of me find the right way to refer to a character's power point total).

By the by, are you interested in homebrew stuff at all, on the forum? Or strictly conversions of legit stuff?

Thanks!

Fox Lee, The Art Gremblin
Invincible Ink - Original indie tabletop games on demand
The Square Fireball - Where it's 4th Edition Forever
Skies of Escarnum - Inclusive anime-flavoured 4e campaign world
HeroLab 4e patch contributor
Fox Lee is offline   #3 Reply With Quote