View Single Post
Fenris447

Old March 17th, 2021, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sablevarg View Post
I'm getting this issue:
>>Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Source '5CMHo5E' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pKoboPress'
Source '5e5EFeats' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'pFTPK'
One or more timing errors were identified. Please review the timing report and correct the errors. You can access the report under the 'Develop' menu or by clicking this link.<<

seems like it should be an easy fix - but I'm lost.
Any help? It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

BTW - the timing errors are annoying, but don't seem to affect the functioning; suggestions would be appreciated but the parent source problem is what's stopping me.
That one's a toughie...the only references to 5CMHo5E and 5e5EFeats in the Community Pack are in a file called COM_5ePack - Loadmods.user, which waas last changed by daplun over 4 years ago. This is the full code of the entire file:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<document signature="Hero Lab Data">

<loadmods>

<silentsource source="5CMHo5E"/>
    <silentsource source="5e5EFeats"/>

</loadmods>

</document>
I have no idea what a silence source is or what it does. But I'm wondering if this somehow is hiding sources that are built into Hero Lab 5e?? I really don't know. I'm going to reach out to daplunk and see if he can assist.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #890 Reply With Quote