View Single Post
LesCoxwell

Old September 28th, 2018, 11:40 AM
I have now managed to find a workaround for most of the problems I was having.

However I have found that two of the Occupations added by the Lone Wolf team (Antiquarian and Artist) have issues with Art and Craft skills that I now know how to correct but cannot as I am unable to edit the original files.

In addition, some Occupations listed in the 7E Investigator Handbook cannot be added currently as they have a need 3 sets of Occupational Skills Tables rather than the 2 sets currently available. These are as follows:
Laboratory Assistant – Needs 3 sets of Occ. Skills Table (Comp. Use or Library Use; Science (Chem +2 others); 1 other skill).
Secretary – Needs 3 sets of Occ. Skills Tables (Art/Craft (Typing or Shorthand); Comp. Use or Library Use; 1 other skill).
Student/Intern - Needs 3 sets of Occ. Skills Tables (Language Own or Other; 3 fields of study; 2 other skills).

It would be useful if the Occupational Skills Tables could be increased to 4 to allow greater choice. I cannot see any possible need for any further tables with only 8 skills needing to be added as a maximum.

Last edited by LesCoxwell; September 28th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.
LesCoxwell is offline   #4 Reply With Quote