View Single Post
Fox Lee

Old September 28th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Wow! They charge $15 of service fee?!?! That's insane!

Unfortunately, there's no solution I can think of that will work well for you, unless you involve a third party. Do you have any friends there in Oz with an actual credit card (not a debit card)? If you do, I'm guessing their Visa/Mastercard terms are similar to here in the States, so you won't get a ridiculous $15 fee. You could have one of them make the purchases for you and then just hand them cash (or PayPal if that works better for you).
Actually, my debit card is a Visa card... they just don't like international transactions, peroid ^^; It's pretty standard here - you involve an overseas bank, you get a fat processing fee. Some are bigger than others, but I don't know any bank here that doesn't have them.

Anyway, thanks for your reply < Looks like having somebody else buy for me is really my only choice. Just to make sure I understand correctly - to purchase data sets or additional licenses at a later date, I'd have to give my intermediary access to my Hero Lab account details, because you can't gift add-ons once the initial license has been transferred?

(And while I have your attention, is there any way to kill graphical smilies in my posts? I hate those things >3>; )

Fox Lee, The Art Gremblin
Invincible Ink - Original indie tabletop games on demand
The Square Fireball - Where it's 4th Edition Forever
Skies of Escarnum - Inclusive anime-flavoured 4e campaign world
HeroLab 4e patch contributor

Last edited by Fox Lee; September 28th, 2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Addendum
Fox Lee is offline   #5 Reply With Quote