View Single Post
Parody

Old February 20th, 2017, 02:41 PM
I don't know what the LWD folks were seeing but this is an unfortunate decision, one building on other unfortunate decisions we've seen over the past year or so. Hopefully (for LWD and the RW users!) it's creating a stronger base instead of a house of cards. :(

I also have some duplication issues in my Paranoia realm. I use the exact same two snippet types (Source and Description) in many of my Categories. In a few of those Categories one or both are duplicated because I have sections for the players and GM, both of which cite their sources because those sources are typically in separate books and/or separate sections of the same book.

Overall it's not a huge issue; I'm sure I'll end up renaming them once I get sick of the error message. I won't like how they look afterwards because I'd rather they were the same, but that's the restriction.

Would it have made a difference if Snippet Types were defined separately from their use in the templates for new Topics/Articles? (The Category definition process conflates those two functions.)

Last edited by Parody; February 20th, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Parody is offline   #15 Reply With Quote