View Single Post
WhiteUnggoy

Old March 19th, 2022, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_xxii View Post
The "Drawback Feat" boon doesn't work in the UI. It has a "Add feat (1 remaining)", but when you click it an select a feat, it doesn't mark the feat in any way as a Bonus feat, so the "(1 remaning)" doesn't go down, and it consumes one of your actual feat slots.

I think it needs to have "<autotag group="Helper" tag="Free"/>" on the panel (and likely some additional tag, so only the correct feats appear in this UI), as well as some logic in a component to actually decrement resSPDBFt.resLeft somewhere.
---
I'm also having problems using "Ultimate Spheres of Power" and "Spheres of Might" on my iPad... trying to install one seems to uninstall the other (presumably because they share the DDS Common files).
Noting the bug on the boon. Reach out to me at dropdeadstudios.herolab@gmail.com and I will send you an iPad compatible version of the files: you are not the first to run into this problem :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456
For the Fey Adept the Companion from Create Reality is not showing up
Bug noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Swordsman
So I recently bought USoP, SoM, and CotS. Got them installed no problem and updated from the source. However, after enabling them under Configure Hero, I can't seem to find Crimson Dancer and Warden from CotS, along with several CotS archetypes, including Champion Bard, Beast Bender, and Masterwork Chronicler. I'm curious if I actually did install the Spheres packages correctly, or if I was supposed to do something like install/update them in a specific order.
Champions of the Spheres for Hero Lab includes data files for the "Champions of the Spheres" book: the classes/archetypes you're listing comes from different books, and will become available in future HL releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson
lol funny enough, it isn't hightlighting that it needs updating. The updates are THERE. I can click and update just fine. but it isn't alerting and bolding them, at least not for me. They do work though. I appreciate your work on these for us. A couple of the bugs I looked into and the scripting made my head hurt, if I could buy you a beer I would
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa
Ultimate Spheres of Power and Champion of the Spheres both show an update available, and when I try to update it says they're an older version than what I have.

I'll be checking into this more later tonight; glad to hear that they are generally behaving properly for you, asvaldson

Last edited by WhiteUnggoy; March 20th, 2022 at 08:11 PM. Reason: pasted incorrect text for Life Swordsman
WhiteUnggoy is offline   #1182 Reply With Quote