View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old December 9th, 2014, 07:25 AM
I thought "that Guy" was canon?

Through the years I have tried to alleviate "TG" by utilizing an extensive amount of mini's ... That has had mixed results. Some players are visually attuned and thus remember the NPC of monster name details etc.... while others simply now say "I RECOGNIZE THAT GUY" or "Do I recognize that guy?"when the mini is placed on the table .... [insert face palm emocon here]

@Maxsupernova "character names"--- Yep!!! even Gygax also had Melf... because the player couldn't couldn't think of a name so he combined the two boxes (that were then on top of the character sheet) Male & Elf (gender / race)

@ Mccray
Quote:
Edit: just checked playere view in RW and there is currently no color indicator as in GW mode to reveal the reveal state to the player. So I would assume that if such reveal systems as suggested above would be integrated, it would also not be visible for the players, showing only the revealed snippet, but not its "reveal state".
Ah good to know... wondered about that, thanks for followup!

@LWD
+1 in case there is a filter looking for this when compiling a list. (forgot to deploy when commenting LATE last night at airport)
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #7 Reply With Quote