View Single Post
FreeBooter

Send a message via Skype™ to FreeBooter

Old June 16th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I recently bought Hero Lab and the SoP add-on. While playing around with different character types, I found some bugs. Here are the ones I can remember. I think I've seen a couple of more of them, but I can't recall exactly what they were at the moment.
  • The Basic Magical Training feat gives access to ALL basic spheres. (This one might be fixed, since I tried to make a patch for 1.3, then updated to 1.5 and deleted my non-working patch.) Also, the +1 CL from the feat doesn't go away when getting Advanced Magical Training as I believe it should. For instance, a character with only non-caster classes on level 4 with both feats gets CL 3 instead of CL 2.
  • Clerics get too many Talents. They get both a bonus Life/Death talent AND the Life sphere or Death sphere on lvl 1. They should just receive the sphere, or a talent if they already have the sphere.
  • Clerics also seem to get both Death and Life talents as available choices regardless of which base sphere(s) they know. (I think I saw someone else report this earlier.)

Thankfully, nearly all the bugs I have encountered so far have fairly simple workarounds.
FreeBooter is offline   #79 Reply With Quote