View Single Post
Fenris447

Old October 28th, 2020, 06:24 AM
I took a long break from programming, but I'm back in the saddle and building stuff when I have free time. Before I left, I posted about everything I wanted to include in the next release. With Tasha's Cauldron of Everything coming out within a month, I re-evaluated a lot of what I was working on and paused much of it. I'm thinking about doing a smaller release soon, with only a handful of new things (mainly the Theros player options), the 2020 errata updates, and some bug fixes.

Tasha's will have a ton of new subclasses and a re-release of the Artificer. I'm about 90% done with figuring out how to overcome the programming limitations with the Artificer's spell slots. The Art is a half caster, but rounds its total levels/2 up instead of down when multiclassing. LWD has told me directly that they won't be supporting that functionality, so we have to trick Hero Lab into thinking the Artificer is one caster level higher whenever it has an odd number of levels. So I'm hoping that we can have our final Artificer released with our pack for Tasha's.

So does anyone want me to hold off on a release now, or go for it? Mainly, what's the demand for Theros??

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #832 Reply With Quote