View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old July 30th, 2021, 02:59 AM
First things first, I wanted to get out of the way my deepest apology for how abysmally late this update was and to apologize for the disaster that was this update's actual release. First was the year from hell that we all want to forget then when I was finally getting ready to update (when I said it would happen within the week), my computer up and died on me. All my files... gone, hard drive... poof. I had it examined and I found it it was a string of issues and my whole computer was pretty much toast.

I had to wait for a bit to a new one, and in this, I can be thankful for the stimulus check from the c-virus... Without it, I might be still trying to save money.

I got a new computer, managed to pull an old backup of my files and piece together what was missing, thankfully not a great deal.

Now, with that out of the way, I want to say that I may not do many updates for a bit. I am working on a Pathfinder 1e splat book of my own. Running three games trying to get a twitch channel up and running and generally trying to become gainfully employed because apart from being a leach on society I have am quite broke. (No, I am not begging or trying to get attention, just stating a fact--and trying to make light of my own situation).

Therefore, apart from bug fixes, minor edits and the occasional requests I will not be making a whole system update in some time. On the matter of requests, if you have a class, some feats or some spells you'd like added I'd be happy to do so.

Thank you for your understanding, and patience.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #256 Reply With Quote