View Single Post
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 26th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvernean View Post
Hi

I love seeing some news about what is coming! I'll get to PF2 one day but not before my current PF1 campaign is done (so probably not for another year or two the way we play)

I can't see anything recent about finding a way to connect Hero Lab Online with Roll20. Is there any work being done on this?

Is the API going to include PF1 some day?

Is there going to be another way to export a character so that it can easily be imported into Roll20 and other VTTs? (Do you know if there is any work from the other end to meet you half way?)
State of the API stuff isn't something I've got much context on, but I can do some asking if there's any info to be had there, as iirc something might have been done there recently.

PF1 is pretty iffy I think, I suspect it's kind of a case of there being SO MUCH content and kind of a mess, just courtesy of it being old and structured differently from SF/PF2. That's a bar for a number of things that would be nice to do to PF1, we got it ported from HLC and working, but a number of improvements/features that would be nice are an absurd hurdle. But again, I don't have the best context in that area.
Daniel V is offline   #6 Reply With Quote