Thread: Custom Gear...
View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 15th, 2010, 07:34 AM
I got a question for anyone that happens to know. For the Adventurer's Armory there is allot of items that have a varying price and weight. So I was able to copy out the special tag on the '-Custom Gear-' item already in HL so that a gp and weight value can be added by the player after adding the item to their character. This is working great so far.

The issue is that the name of the item does not fill into the default text box like it does for -Custom Gear-. So if I added ie Jewelry to the hero I get an empty text box displayed in the Gear Tab. Now the Gear Panel and the printed character sheet shows 'Jewelry' or what ever gets typed into the text box so its not all bad. I was hoping to somehow fill in that text box with a default value like -Custom Gear- does? Is filling in that text some special behind the scenes feature of HL as even an exact copy of -Custom Gear- didn't fill in the text box anymore either.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote