Thread: M&M 3rd ed. Problem with Fighting Styles
View Single Post
jbearwillis

Old February 28th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Can't you just pick the individual advantages you want to start with and tell the gm what fighting style your working up to. Because that's what it looks like your going for any way. Not sure I understand what your looking for. If some one wants all of the advantages in the package they can pick the package. If they just want to start off with a few can't they just pick the advantages individually until they acquire all the ones in the package deal, then the player becomes a low level master in the style. If they pick the package deal then they are a beginning low level master in that style right off the bat. Even in pathfinder when you pick a package deal with equipment. you still have to buy the items individually. I'm not sure there would be an easy way to do it. Other then making a placeholder for the name of the style and then buying the advantages individually. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that's what I do in the game I run, I had put the fighting style in before this update and had the package deals available or the players could just buy them individually until they bought all the advantages in the package deal.

Last edited by jbearwillis; February 28th, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote