View Single Post
goodkinghadrian

Old April 1st, 2021, 11:50 AM
I've been a Herolab Online user roughly since it launched with Starfinder, and I have consistently been irritated by how hard it is to find the Herolab store when I want to buy something. Even after a few years of using the product, have to hunt around every darn time to figure out how to buy something. After wandering randomly through settings to find what I want, I will eventually click into my account settings, then click through to lonewolfdevel.com and go to Shop Herolab, where I can actually exchange money for the product I want.

For some unfathomable reason, you have three domains for one product: wolflair.com (the page is useful only for new customers, but I remember it because the forums use the domain), lonewolfdevel.com (the one I want, apparently) and herolab.online (where the actual product is accessed).

If you want three separate domains, that's fine, but at least link the things together in a way other than an image in the corner with no explanation. Put a Shop Herolab Online link in Herolab Online. It should be in the settings wheel in the upper-right corner. Just click the wheel, click Herolab Store, and be directed to the store. It would also be nice to have a link for current customers on the front page of wolflair.com.
goodkinghadrian is offline   #1 Reply With Quote