View Single Post
Keante

Old August 13th, 2021, 07:45 AM
I'm not getting an error, but now an update for Spheres of Might is showing and won't go away--I've downloaded/imported it several times now, closed and re-opened Hero Lab, etc. It's Spheres of Might v1.18 from 03-Aug-2021. I don't remember it showing yesterday, despite that date being older...

EDIT: Just noticed this from your post last night:
Quote:
If your HL hasn't been detecting SoM 1.18 as available, it should now. I just now found that I failed to update a remote file when I posted that update.
So that explains why the update just showed up for me, though not why it won't go away after I download/import it.

On a separate note--I've found a couple issues with the Chain Net ability/modification from Spheres of Might. Though it says in the text, "Requires net or snag net," it only works with the net. If your weapon is a snag net and you add it, it appears in red. Also, the Chain Net should add 100gp to the value/price of the item, and it's not doing that. Third/final thing I've noticed is that adding Chain Net does not get Hero Lab to recognize the weapon as being metal now (for the purposes of picking special materials like adamantine and mithral).

Last edited by Keante; August 13th, 2021 at 07:59 AM.
Keante is offline   #1006 Reply With Quote