View Single Post
daplunk

Old September 7th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens View Post
I recommend reading Robs comments on the HLO thread. Man that company have had bad luck.
To be honest I might have made the same prioritations, if I were in their place.
They got to make some money, RW's just doesn't given the same amounts, as the other programs.
I agree with this completely... except for... leave the tool functioning the way it was. I think the community would be relatively acceptable of the situation if the following was resolved:
  • Ability to import. There was a patch that broke the versioning. There was a patch that tried to fix it but that introduced further crashing.
  • Fix the issues with RW to HLC integration.

I think it was bad form to release the Content Market. Take people's money and then leave these very key features broken for such a long period of time.

I respect Rob's need to get his boat headed in the right direction. HLO is an intelligent move. And RW was not scratching the itch for enough people.

Just address the functionality that we need to continue to use the tool.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials

Last edited by daplunk; September 7th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
daplunk is offline   #18 Reply With Quote