View Single Post
Fenris447

Old February 10th, 2020, 05:14 AM
The other thing to consider is that it all may change between now and official release by WotC. All indications are that it was one of the best received UA's they've had, so I expect it will become official either late this year or next year (my prediction is a planar XGTE-style book in Q4 2020, possibly crossmarketed with BG3).

If we could say with absolute certainty that the entire UA will make it to publication without any changes, then I'd say it's time to get to work on implementing it. But with so much else work to do for official, published content like ERftLW, I'm not going to spend time on stuff that may be thrown out unless I really need it for my game. Call that selfish, but I ultimately have to prioritize or we'll have another 2 years between releases.

The new animal companions work very similarly to the Battle Smith's pet. So once I get around to figuring that one out, I think the others will be easier to do. But it's not a priority for me.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #777 Reply With Quote