View Single Post
lifer4700

Old October 29th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
You can then share information between those groups and such quite easily. and even make it so that character 1 from group A has information that character 6 from group C needs then you have that information handy.
From what I've seen the sharing of data... the ability to share data with all players is not the issue here.

What I want - what my gaming group wants (and we can't be the only ones) is the ability to share that treasure map with just a single player - the one that found it. Perhaps he decided that he didn't want to go tell everyone about it just yet. He wants to do some research about it first. I would want to share that information, that history, just with that single player. Eventually, perhaps a second player might learn some of that information.

That's what I want/need from a program like this, and from what I've heard it will not be there at v1.0. That's the part that I can't believe never came up during design or testing. I've never, in over 30 years of gaming, had it NOT come up.

Anyway, if it's possible to do that at release then I'm super happy! If I have to wait to purchase until that very basic, required feature is present then so be it.

Either way, this looks like the best tool for the job.
lifer4700 is offline   #42 Reply With Quote