View Single Post
darkops

Old July 19th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Is there a company roadmap or timeline for when starfinder and pathfinder 2e will come to herolab classic?

I've had great success with my two main gaming groups in pathfinder 1e by having everyone purchase hero lab classic licenses. It really expedites character creation (something I usually have to do for about half the players who don't have system mastery, who are not tech savy, or who don't have the time to do this). Everyone in these groups are so used to the ease of use of Hero Lab that it would be an unthinkable amount of effort to maintain paper and pencil characters. At least one of my two groups wants to play starfinder, but no one wants HLO because it is unstable, doesn't work offline, and we all loathe subscription model services for products. Now that we're approaching a likely second season of SFS and the Pathfinder 2e playtest, I'd love to get my players into one or the other but we all want adoption in Hero Lab classic.

Since HLO is a non-starter for 100% of people I know with Hero Lab, is there any official plan 1 year after starfinder's HLO announcement/launch to bring these data packages to Hero Lab Classic? I guarantee 100% you'll have a minimum of 10 people just from my tables buying into it (please give me a product we can use so you can take my money!). Judging from these online forums you'll have a lot of your user base follow you into classic than those who are following you into HLO.
darkops is offline   #1 Reply With Quote