View Single Post
Fenris447

Old March 15th, 2021, 05:35 AM
I’m so glad to get this one out! I’m already well on my way towards release 3.2, “Waterdeep and Candlekeep.” As the title indicates, it’s focused on finishing the monsters and items in the Waterdeep adventures plus the Candlekeep book releasing tomorrow. Leaks have been pretty light for Candlekeep, so I the only info I have on it so far is that it has roughly 25 new monsters and an unknown number of items. My goal for new books moving forward is to have them done before the following book. As always, I can’t make any promises, but that’s what I’m aiming for!

I also am planning to get the UA Gothic Lineages and subclasses done in this release. I know I’ve said before that UA is a low priority. But when it’s clear that it’s going to make it to print, I’ll try and get it in anyway just to save on time when it’s actually published later.
I did the same thing for the Class Feature Variants.

I’m still open to suggestions if anyone has priorities. Now that the majority of the Extra Life stuff is done, the checklist is whittled down to major books, hence my focus on Waterdeep at the moment.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #883 Reply With Quote