View Single Post
Fenris447

Old December 28th, 2020, 03:23 PM
I'm happy to report that the Community Pack version 3.0 is very close to release! For the full list of what's been done so far, check out the Pending Changes page on the Github.

Here are the highlights:
Tasha's Cauldron of Everything - Subclasses, spells, feats, sidekicks, racial variant features, and class variant features are all in.
Artificer - Yes, it's finally finished and working. All sublcasses, features, infusions, etc. are good to go.
Vehicles - Ghosts of Saltmarsh ships, Avernus infernal war machines, and Acquisitions, Incorporated airship and mechanical beholder are all in.
Source and Adjustment Reorg - The sources in the Configure Hero screen and the list of Adjustments on that tab have been reorganized to be easier to find and more logically ordered.
Lots of other goodies - Hiding duplicate things, reworked versions of half-implemented features, firearm proficiency, and more!

There's a few more things I want to try and finish up, like Spell Adjustments (such as Mage Armor) and a full review of all lists for duplicates and un-sourced material. But I'm hoping we can have this out within the next week or two.

Release 3.1 will be focused on Monsters and Items, as we're way behind on those. If you have any preference for the items and/or monsters in a particular book, let me know so I know what to focus on!

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; December 29th, 2020 at 07:39 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #849 Reply With Quote