View Single Post
medwards89

Old November 28th, 2018, 10:49 PM
When I first got this software I lived on a fixed income. There is not much money around for gaming. I doled out precious cash on this software cause was promised the content market so I could in the future buy my campaign and modules. Yeah that really has not happened and am ready for a refund. Hell I might sell my license to someone if I can find a brain damaged person to pay me a quick tenner for it. I am at the point that I will never use it. I log in every now and then hoping the content market will show... but of course my money went to pay for ?? wow i am not sure. Now instead of the Content Market we get a fricking 64 bit BETA. How about we get the crap promised first before you improve on it? Not getting any sypathy from me as for health issues. I never got any from my 2 Heart attacks and 1 Stroke. still had to finish my job. And having only 1 person knowing the insides out of the software means nothing more than you FAILED to document a damn thing so maybe someone else can work on it. Job security I guess...

And now that my dream of opening my own game store is finally coming to light, my hope to sell Lone Wolf software is dashed, how can I stand behind a company that cannot deliver. Loved Hero Lab Classic. Hate Hero Lab Online, (to unreliable, internet connectivity required the WHOLE time... nope not there. and after spending the stupid amount on Classic to see it not transfer.... yeah) Realm Works, well can't say it is still not ready. Can anyone say Vaporware?

I hope for the best, may you finally get the content market up and going. At this point I think I am out.....

Anyone wanna buy a slightly used copy of Realm Works?

P.S.
<please don't delete my Classic Account>

Last edited by medwards89; November 28th, 2018 at 11:00 PM.
medwards89 is offline   #694 Reply With Quote