View Single Post
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 15th, 2021, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dballing View Post
Well, I think there's two different 9.99 fees it looks like. One for Player/Core content, and then another for GM/Encounters.

Might be worth making sure you don't need to do the other, in case the price changes later, or it becomes more difficult down the road. :-)
The $9.99 transfer fee gives you access in both HLC and HLO to any and all of the official PF1 material you purchased for HLC. And moving forward, any new purchases you make for one platform will also be accessible in the other. Their official word is also that if you have PF1 in HLC, you do not have to purchase PF1 in HLO to make the transfer. Just the $9.99 covers it.

The confusion has been that your HLC and HLO accounts must be linked (through the mechanism in the website) and you must have an active paid account (not the demo account) in HLO to pay for and make the transfer.

In my case, for example, my accounts are already linked, so the HLC transfer shows up for me instead of the option to purchase the HLC game system. But I don't have a paid subscription to HLO right now, so when I attempt to make the transfer I get a message that I must renew my subscription to HLO first.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #55 Reply With Quote