View Single Post
Fenris447

Old November 9th, 2020, 07:00 AM
I’ve pushed the 2.5 update for release soon. Its main focus was on Mythic Odysseys of Theros, but there’re a few other goodies in there, like a finalized Aberrant Dragonmark and all the 2020 Errata changes.

If anyone is interested, I’ve started working towards a 3.0 release. This will feature Tasha’s, Vehicles, the fully-functioning Artificer, and a bunch of other enhancements that I’ve wanted to do for a long time.

If you are interested in helping but don’t have programming experience, you still can! While programming is actually pretty fun and easy enough to learn, the most time-consuming part of adding to the 5e Community Pack is actually re-writing all the text by at least 10%. Once Tasha’s releases, I could really use some help with the spell, item, and feature descriptions. If you’re up for it, let me know.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; November 10th, 2020 at 07:44 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #836 Reply With Quote