View Single Post
Thrawn82

Old September 7th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Hmm, I thought Generic Ability was the same in both locations. If it's not, toss us a bug report please, my intent was identical function. I just checked and do see a card for the custom affliction request, we just need some time to get in additional features like this. Custom spells should be doable, we'd have to investigate (I think it would require a little setup mechanically, so not super simple). If you want to toss us a feature request for that, that'd be cool. Custom action I think falls under the purview of Generic Ability, though that might benefit from being renamed/sorted differently to make it more obvious. I'd like to get some additional sorting in place in general for the Added Abilities table in the future, but much like adding Custom Affliction/Spell, it's one of those "around content" tasks.
Yea there's a big difference in the way it functions on a PC vs on a GM created custom monster. It may be that I am inappropriately of two separate features though. the PC one you add via the Added Abilities tab, the other you add via the "New Abilities (unique to this ancestry)" subsection of the "Customize Ancestry" tab of an NPC.

Should I submit a bug report for that? IS it possible to attach images directly to the in-system bug report?
Thrawn82 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote