View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old July 31st, 2020, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlan View Post
Hello!

I've been making an attempt at adding a archetype from a book that has yet to be released (and I don't even think is being worked on yet). Problem is I'm running into some issues, and don't have the knowledge or time to sit and learn herolabs coding enough to correct them. So a lot of my attempts are looking for other similar abilities and trying adapting them for my purposes.

As that has seemed to failed me, before I post here for help, or on my own thread if it's more appropriate, I wanted to make sure it was Ok to do so.

In case it matters it's the Visionary General archetype of Commander I'm attempting to add.
Well, "pick something kinda similar and tinker with it until it does what you want" is pretty much how we all get started here, so you're on a good path.

I don't mind at all if you post questions in this thread, and I even think it is best to do so when those questions concern use of components specific to SoP/SoM. For questions that don't deal specifically with Spheres components but are more generally Pathfinder-oriented, you'll probably get more help by posting separate threads, because they'll get more eyes on them from people who aren't following Spheres.

So for example, if you're trying to get the spherecasting ability working on a new class then you'd want to put the question here, but if you were trying to give it an ability that doesn't directly interact with the spheres systems then you'd want to make a new thread.

Again, standard disclaimer that custom development against this content isn't officially supported, but I'm always happy to try and help.
TheIronGolem is offline   #927 Reply With Quote