View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old July 22nd, 2020, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishnahr View Post
Thanks for all the hard work on this project. It's very much appreciated.
I had a couple, hopefully quick, questions.

First off, for the Troubador, what book is the Monster trope in? I grabbed SoP, SoM, and CoTS but I don't have it as an option so I'm assuming it's in another DDS book?
The Monster trope is in the Sanguinist's Handbook, which as it happens just went up on Drivethru this week (see a couple posts above for the link). I do notice that I incorrectly marked the trope as being from CotS though, so that will be fixed in a future update to that handbook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishnahr View Post
Secondly, when building an Armiger and selecting an option for a Customized Weapon, it causes Hero Lab to crash. I have tried this with archetypes selected and no archetypes.

I'm running MacOS Hero Lab with Pathfinder Pack V1.20, Spheres of Might V1.16, Spheres of Power V1.49, and Champions of The Spheres V1.5.

Thanks for any help you can give.
If you could post your .por file where this problem occurs, that may help me track down whatever is causing the problem. One caveat here: I don't have any Apple hardware so I can't troubleshoot anything specific to MacOS/iOS versions of Hero Lab and can't guarantee my code will work with them. That said, I will do what I can.
TheIronGolem is offline   #924 Reply With Quote