View Single Post
zarlor

Old December 27th, 2012, 04:41 PM
I would figure overall syntax is essentially the same, and most everything seems to revolve around treating whatever it is you want to mess with as generic "things" with dynamic tags being allowed to be created almost anywhere, so in that way it makes sense to me that work on one of the other systems would be of some use here, too. Glad to hear it's coming along and I look forward to checking it out when you're done! Maybe I can get a few clues on doing a few different things from it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote