View Single Post
Senko

Old February 16th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Well by George, I think you found the root issue without realizing it. I ready that same script and thought the same thing then. Looking at it again the key thing is:

perform hero.assign[Hero.FamHPQuart]

If you look at the Tag list it shows that as "Familiar gets 1/4 master's HP" deleting Hero.FamHPQuart should fix your issue, key thing is to figure out its timing.
Oh I completely missed that line inspite of looking at it multiple times, thought it was about hiding divination abilities (apparently it hid it from my attempts at divining the problem ) thanks. So timing here is . . .

Normal Familiar HP = Final Phase, 8500, 1 and runs the script at final/10000 while the recurring dream is First phase, 10000, 2. Of course I have no idea what that means. I know from the tutorials what the phases are but the priority and index mean nothing to me. Still I now know where the script I need to deal with is is. So I can muck around in there trying to figure out if doing things like . . .

perform hero.assign[Hero.FamHPHalf] or
perform hero.assign[Hero.FamHPFull]

do anything. Wont help with wanting more adjustable hit points for feats like toughness but it'll at least fix my initial problem of wanting to go from 1/4 back to 1/2 for a mythic figment.

Hmm maybe I can create a custom familiar with no hp adjustment that can be affected by bonus hp for easy adjustment since I know where the original is . . .

Anyway thanks again for pointing out what I'd missed that gives me options on where to go again.

EDIT
Just an update.

First experiment
Create new familiar with free hp.
Failure.
Didn't generate the familiar button on the hero.

Second experiment.
Create figment with half hp.
Success

Conclusion time to dig into syntax to figure out what I need to enter instead of perform hero.famhpquart to get valid results.

Last edited by Senko; February 16th, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
Senko is offline   #4 Reply With Quote