View Single Post
Senko

Old February 16th, 2020, 02:48 AM
I'm starting to think they're either hardcoded or hidden. I KNOW from deleting things that its probably the CFG file. Specifically if I go to the race tab then the alt race trab and select bootstraps I can find "raArcRecDr"

which has the following tags

Group ID: ClSpecWhen
Tag ID: 1
Group ID: SpecSource
Tag ID: cfgArcFami

If i delete that bootstrap it (along with a major part of the archetype) resets the hp to the normal ones for a familiar.

However I can't find anywhere with cfgArcFami. Under Class, Companion Class Helper there's a "CArcFClass" and under class, companion type there's a "CArcFamil". Meanwhile in the "raArcRecDr" found in class, class special it talks in the fluff about reducing hp to a quarter not a half. However there's nothing there to actually do this I can find. There's a single tag indicating its a supernatural ability. There's a single eval script . . .

doneif (tagis[Helper.SpcDisable] <> 0)

perform hero.assign[Hero.FamHPQuart]

~ We hide any divination SLAs
foreach pick in hero from BaseSpell where "Helper.SpellLike & sSchool.Divination"
perform eachpick.assign[Hide.Spell]
nexteach

which seems to hide divination abilities and has nothing to do with hp. There's nothing else in recuring dream which would change hp. However familiar benefits cfgArcFamil in general, configurable also seems to have nothing in it dealing with figment or recuring dream. So right now I'm going to sadly abandon this on the theory that figment/recuring dream's hp modification is hidden and/or hardcoded in a way I with my limited skills can't find, touch or modify. Really wish they set familiar base hp not absolute as it makes it impossible to change with custom items or feats.

Last edited by Senko; February 16th, 2020 at 02:54 AM.
Senko is offline   #2 Reply With Quote