View Single Post
Sendric

Old July 25th, 2023, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
Shouldn't be. The +1 is due to the Varisian Tattoo trait (from the RotRL Annie Ed AP) which doesn't restrict the CL to char level, so I chose the generic "+1 CL" from the Community Pack.
Varisian Tattoo only increases the CL for a specific school of spells. If you're trying to do an overall CL increase, you wouldn't want to use this.

Quote:
I'll take a look and report back, but it's not my script — it's the one from the Community Pack. In any case, it is set to "1" so I don't think that IF statement would be true.
I'm confused. You specifically stated "I need some help understanding why my "Adjust Caster Level -> Evoker" isn't changing...". Are you using your own script or the Caster Level adjustment from core or some other adjustment? Note: the adjustment "Caster Level" with thingid "pCasterLev" is core.

pCasterLev uses the doneif statement above. The reason this is important is that if the adjustment is off then the script doesn't run. Without it, you would see no difference between the adjustment being on or off.

PS. I just tested the core Caster Level adjustment, and it is working. Not to state the obvious, but you do have to select the class and increase the incrementer.

Last edited by Sendric; July 25th, 2023 at 10:30 AM.
Sendric is offline   #1802 Reply With Quote