View Single Post
Ualaa

Old March 30th, 2019, 07:05 AM
When you print, you have different options...

Clicking the blue button Dossiers lets you change your option.

Standard Character is basically the top 2-5 sheets.
With your picture, feat list, skills, weapons etc.

The next one down, Abilities & Gear Description Appendix.
That one will print pretty much everything, and a full description of all of it, if you need that amount of information.

You can also print out spells (or optionally spells with full descriptions) as another option.

If you have the community pack, then path of war stuff (again summary or full description) are additional options.

Several builds ago, they had the Combined Abilities option, which is basically everything.

The top sheets (Standard Character) may be truncated, but are they anything less than a full description under the second option, Abilities & Gear Description Appendix?

I personally print the "top sheets" (Standard Character) for my players every session (as my HL of their character) is the official version...
At first level, and 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th, I do the Combined, for everything.

At the not 1st/5th/10th type levels, players like me to email them the PDF of the Combined set of everything, for their reference, although the previous physical Combined will have most of their stuff on it.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote