View Single Post
KarmaInferno

Old April 30th, 2016, 09:59 AM
[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentet View Post
Is this one of those "it doesn't say I can't so I must be able to" scenarios? Because I can't find anything to support the idea. If you can cite the source my players will be happy little gun-bunnies because two have asked to do something similar.
Rigger 5.0, page 125, under Drone Arms.

Price of drone arms are as per cyberlimbs with half costs. Cyberlimb upgrades and mods are full price.

Notably, non-drone vehicle articulated arms in 5th edition do NOT have similar language. Which I guess means I can't recreate my 4th edition pugilist motorcycle with tricked out telescoping arms. Too bad, having the apparantly driverless motorcycle sprout extendo-arms to slug an opponent at 90mph was a career highlight for my rigger.

If you mean whether or not head-mounted cyberware is allowed, then no, not specifically. But it's wierd to say that an anthro drone, that should have MORE space for mods in it's 'head' than a metahuman, cannot fit cyber in there when you can in the arms and legs.

Would it be easier to add a device category flag to the appropriate bits or gear as "drone modifications", rather than having to 'add' a cyberskull and modify that?

-k

Last edited by KarmaInferno; April 30th, 2016 at 10:04 AM.
KarmaInferno is offline   #9 Reply With Quote