View Single Post
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticREI View Post
If ye are meaning the Hero Lab folder, aye I have it in Program Files, if not then I'm not finding this ProgramData folder... I'm running WinXP and have it installed normally through C:\Program Files\Hero Lab and the only folders in there are "Docs" and "Product" along with a few .dll's and HeroLab.exe and HLExport.exe. There aren't any .user files in the Hero Lab folder or any sub-folder I am seeing o_O

...EDIT: I went into Hero Lab and clicked Tools>Explore Folders>Program Data Folder so that is probably what ye were meaning, but still no .user files. I have my herolab.prefs, herolab.prefs.preconvert and HPkey.lic in there and then the sub-folders have no .user files either. Which is odd, because I know I put in your Create file, a lllooonnnggg time ago but I put it in there somewhere...
I too am running WinXP and the changes to get things in accordance with (IAW) Windows 7 also threw me for a loop at first. Take a look in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Hero Lab\data\mutants3 Note: on my machine I had to go into the folder's (I forget now if it was the DaS, AU or AD folder) properties to show hidden files/sub-folders before I could see the entire path I have just described.

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; July 12th, 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #6 Reply With Quote