View Single Post
TRO1984

Old February 9th, 2012, 03:04 PM
It's when I click the "Close" or "Add and Close" buttons that this happens, as well as happenning when trying to load a portfolio(I have some from before I installed Ubuntu)

This is what I get when I log the process of starting it up:

Code:
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_TIMEOUT (30000): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_SEND/RECEIVE_TIMEOUT/DATA_SEND_TIMEOUT 30000
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW Option INTERNET_OPTION_CONNECT_TIMEOUT (30000): STUB
fixme:wininet:InternetSetOptionW INTERNET_OPTION_SEND/RECEIVE_TIMEOUT/DATA_SEND_TIMEOUT 30000
fixme:wininet:HTTPREQ_SetOption unsupported without active connection
fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Serial number of failed request:  127615
  Current serial number in output stream:  127709
That's when I run it up to crash. The "XError of Failed request" didn't show up if I just loading Hero Lab.
TRO1984 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote